Airbnb Management – Rent Your Second Home with Confidence
We will connect you with the best Airbnb management service you deserve with in your city.
Select Your Location
What is Airbnb Management?
Airbnb management is a service provided by an individual or company behalf of a host or property owner to manage short term vacation rental units. These services include:
- Professional listing
- Guest communication
- Revenue management
- Check-ins & check out
- Handle complaints and reviews etc.
Airbnb management services take a holistic approach towards rental property and make the place be it a hotel, a villa, a building or just an apartment, a much more attractive place to stay.
Keeping the entire unit clean and tidy to communicating with prospective guests and even doing meet-ups first hand, there is a lot that goes into managing an AirBnB place. So, to provide a proficient experience to your guests, you need a professional touch which is where Airbnb management companies come into play.
This also helps in increasing the property value fetching much more profits for you. Since the entire responsibility of the property goes towards the management company, they also make sure that every possible measure is taken to make the place more visible to the guests including Airbnb optimization and managing listing online.
Why use an Airbnb Management Service?
You are an owner who wants to put their place into AirBnB but wait. While signing up and list your property on the website would seem easy, there is a lot that goes into maintaining a successful AirBnB place. Here are some quick reasons why you would want to hire an Airbnb manager for a better outcome.
- Time: Do you have the time to keep the place running? Your rental place would require daily checkups, cleaning, and managing which can take a ton of time. Especially if you are having some other parallel business or an office job.
- Better Marketing: You, as an owner, are also required to keep the online presence of your listing up to date. From updating recent photos of the place to matching your listing to guests needs. You should be able to do the right kind of marketing in order to gain travelers attention. This requires expert advice and a professional AirBnB management services can help you do it.
- Communication and meet-ups: Being available for constant communications and meet-ups with upcoming guests is vital. Hence, if you are not able to dedicate your attention to reply booking queries and communicate effectively, you might lose potential revenue.
- Cleaning: Are you ready to take up the tedious job of cleaning the place every time a customer leaves and even when they are around? Even if you are, the quality should be impeccable which a right management company can provide.
Can you make a living off of AirBnB?
The short answer is, YES! but it does depend on a lot of factors such as type of place, location, your online presence, facilities you are willing to offer etc.
How much does an Airbnb management service cost?
Professional management services for Airbnb accommodations take anywhere between 15% to 25% depending on the type of services you would like to take.
Additionally, there is a fixed cost that’s attached too. This fixed cost can again change depending on the kind of service you are using.
However, you should not consider these cuts as a drawback. Remember, the management services are doing the majority of the work in order to keep the place running and attractive to customers. So, you should consider the small deduction on your pay as a good and fruitful investment for longterm.
Can someone manage my AirBnB?
Definitely. There are a number of trained professionals that manage AirBnBs and you can hire one for yourself as well. You can find them online and get a quote depending on the kind of service you require and the place you have. From photoshoots of your place to cleaning and maintenance, your AirBnB manager will take care of everything
Is it worth investing in Airbnb?
Finally, if you are wondering whether you should invest in AirBnB or not, the answer can be a simple yes. Especially, if you hold property or a small place that is just sitting around gathering dust and mould, you can put it on Airbnb and start generating revenue off of it.